July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday despite the June gloom in San Diego. I don't really have time to celebrate or enjoy the fireworks by the harbor this year since I'm still studying for the Bar, but I did have time to make this super quick, super simple, and super delicious No-Bake Chocolate-Raspberry Cream Pie.


Raspberries are so abundant this time of the year and this recipe does not require you to turn on the oven, so it is the perfect summer pie. I made it for Mr. Tall's mom when she visited us last summer because she loves raspberries, and she really enjoyed it. One thing though: Mr. Tall and I could not find chocolate wafer cookies anywhere. We substituted it Oreo cookies (minus the cream) last time, and this time we used some chocolate wafer "snacks," and they both worked fine.

Enjoy,

LMC 

1 comment:

KirkK said...

Happy Fourth to you LMCC! Good luck with the bar exam!